This winter it was one of those day's were you just crave warm soup. So me and ABBY started cooking. After chopping carrots she asked if she could give the rest of the carrots to the "DONKEY'S" (yes grandpa has donkey's). When she was gone for a while I went out to check on her, this is what I saw.
She was all bent over talking to JERRY. I asked her what she was doing, and her reply was, " he is sad, the other donkey's ate all of the carrots. Sooo cute because if you look closely at a donkey, they do have a sad look kinda like EEORE. She decided that another carrot would fix the gloom. Abby loves playing with the donkey's the Mommy is "Jenny", the Daddy is "Jerry" and the new baby is "Joan". Although it took her awhile to realize that the baby donkey wasnt tring to bite her. She just thinks her hair looks like straw and will follow her around nibbling at her hair.
Friday, May 9, 2008
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment