Monday, June 16, 2008

CAMP LO MIA

Guess who was the Caper's leader again??? You guessed it ME. I am so greatful for girls camp. Loved it when I was a girl, and love it even more as an adult. When else can you get the opportunity to feel the spirit all day and for an entire week. The theme this year was "Light the World", the song they chose was beautiful. It made up for all the crazy songs we had to sing all day long for our food. The programs committee did a fabulous job entertaining us all week, with game shows, skits, and super spiritual firesides. We also had alot of fun. Alexa got to go to camp for the first time this year. Here she is getting her certification.


I also got a new friend. Anyone recongnize this face. Maybe her, but definitly not the make-up
Rachelle (Noble) Gibson also convinced me to wake up at 4:45am to do the "Zip Line" with her!! What a blast. But for those of you who know me, when do I ever get up before noon to do anything. The whip lash was worth it!!!

OMG!!! Look at this picture. On one of my runs to Walmart in Payson, this little doe jumped out right infront of the truck as I pulled into camp. It was the cutest thing.


Bishop Andrus scored a few brownie points with the girls by showing is finger nail polishing SKILLS. Its true, he does a mean french manicure. Who new. Way to connect with the girls dear. My bishop does ROCK!!!



Look at these cute crafts. These boards have magnets on them for the girls to put their favorite things on, and always remember to light the world with their friendship to others.

No comments: