I have to say I have the greatest family & Extended family!!! There its out there. Today Julie & Tyken blessed there cute little son Carsen. The rest of the testimony meeting was great, the spirit was so strong. Juanita, Julie, Steve all bore their testimony and just brought to light how blessed we are to have happy, healthy, righteous families. We are not with out blemishes i assure you, but our heavenly father has had his hand in our lives continually blessing us. I am so greatful for the bond my children have with their cousins, they are there best friends! Always wanting to be together and of course never wanting to leave each other. Today on the way home from church Abby was telling Zach he didnt have any friends, just teasing him. Then she said oh ya your bff is Derek!!! Its true, they have been best friends since birth, Alexa and Payton, Aspen and Sydney, Josh and alll the girls (ofcourse). Truly an answer to a parents prayer that your children find faithful, obedient friends!! For us as adults we truly love and enjoy hanging out with our sibblings. What more could we ask for!!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the family picture! Especially Abby! And WOW! I didn't know Julie was expecting! Tell her congrats! (Yes, I'm blog-stalking you)
Post a Comment